Saturday, January 26, 2013

what can I do for my country

What can I do for my country


hello friends 
I m Meer
I am inpspired by the line of Rang de Basanti 
"no country is perfect 
                                     we have to make it perfect"

Now I feel that I also can do something for my country.
Fist of all I have to study hard because a 
perfect country needs educated citizens,
Now I can save water, electricity.
I will tell my parents to pay all taxes to government and participate in movements.

Bye ... have a nice life
     

                                  
                                           
                                    




                                                                                           
                                                                                        
  


























No comments:

Post a Comment